[Summer Seasonal Vegetables]_How to do_How to do
Summer is here, and many girls are starting to wear skirts. Boys are beginning to wear shorts and short sleeves. They can cool outside in the meantime. At the same time, they can also eat watermelons and peaches in the summer. Many fruits that cannot be eaten in winter and autumn. In fact, summerThe choice of vegetables is also very important, because in the summer the appetite is not good, the weather is very hot, and people are easy to get angry. Eating more vegetables helps to lose weight and promote body’s slight metabolism. What are the seasonal vegetables in summer?
(1), Bai Bai Zhi Bai Wei is cold and cold, has antipyretic, anti-thirst, and convenient effects.
As a vegetable, it has a sweet taste, fresh and refreshing taste. It is delicious, nutritious, and contains carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins B, B, vitamin C, and various minerals.
Because of cold whiteness, such as spleen and stomach deficiency, it is not appropriate to eat more.
(2) Cucumbers Cucumbers are called cucumbers in the south, and their skin and green juice are crispy and delicious. They are a regular table visitor in summer.
Its content is about 97%. It is a good product for refreshing and quenching thirst. Fresh cucumber has the effect of clearing heat and detoxifying. It also has obvious effects on dehumidification, smooth bowel, and analgesia.Scabies etc.
Girls prefer cucumber because its juice has enough antioxidants to cleanse the skin and prevent skin aging. It is often eaten and reduces trace formation.
(3) Lotus root is the best food in the summer. Lotus root has a sweet and astringent taste, and its properties are neither cold nor hot. Fresh lotus root juice can be used to treat thirst, urinary system infection and trauma to stop bleeding.
The plant fiber of lotus root can properly stimulate the intestinal wall, promote and stimulate the activities of the intestine, and can treat diarrhea that lasts for a long time due to weak digestive function. It has therapeutic effects on sleep disorders, hemorrhoids, prolapse of the anus, and malignant sores.
In addition, it is an anti-aging and freckles-free health product.
(4) Lettuce is slightly bitter and bitter, with two types of leaves and stems. The leaves are also called “lettuce”, and the stems are called “lettuce”. They are very rich in iron.
Benefits the five internal organs, passes the meridians, and detoxifies the fever.
It tastes crispy and tender and very refreshing.
The juice of lettuce can increase the secretion of gastric juice, bile digestive enzymes, and stimulate the peristalsis of smooth muscle in the gastrointestinal tract, thereby increasing appetite and promoting digestion.
The lettuce is rich in potassium, which can maintain the heart rhythm and is good for the heart.
(5) Pea Pea, also known as green adzuki bean, is flat and sweet, rich in phosphorus, and contains about 400 mg of phosphorus per 100 grams.
Chinese medicine believes that peas are beneficial for urination, hydrating fluid, sore detoxification, diarrhea and diarrhea, and the effect of breast milk.
It is rich in provitamin A and can be converted into vitamin A in the body after consumption, which can moisturize the skin.
However, if you eat more peas, it will cause bloating, and those with indigestion should not eat them in large quantities.
(6) The bitter gourd bitter gourd tastes bitter cold, the old gourd gradually turns yellow-red, and the sweetness is flat.
It can eliminate heat evil, relieve fatigue, clear heart and eyesight. It has good curative effect on stomach heat pain, hot and humid dysentery, vomiting and diarrhea, urine and blood.
Residents in the coastal areas of the south are accustomed to using bitter gourd mixed with herbal tea, which is mixed in summer and has the effect of clearing heat and clearing heat.
However, those with cold stomach and weak body should eat with caution.